1. In the course of using the Site and Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information, which refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address, phone number and postal address. We use your Personal Information primarily to provide and improve the Site and Services and to respond to your inquiries.
2. We may also request that you provide certain information, such as your zip code and personal preferences, which is typically considered “Non-Identifying Information” because it cannot, by itself, be used to contact or identify you.
3. We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) primarily to provide and improve the Services, to complete your transactions and respond to your inquiries.
4. Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered as part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. However, the same parts of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-Identifying information (for example, your age). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other D_Emptyspace users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Site and Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used.
5. We also use your Personal Information to contact you with D_Emptyspace newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the information for unsubscribing provided in any of the communications or via the “Account” section of the Site. (See “Changing or Deleting Information,” below.)
6. We use your Personal Information within the scope of 1. To 5. above and do not exceed that scope without your prior consent, nor do we disclose your information to the public in principal. However, exceptions will be made like below when the interests of the user or a third party can be infringed:
When you visit the Site, whether as a Member or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a “D_Emptyspace User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, ads you click on during your use of the Site, your viewing preferences, bookmark habits and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and for the Site's technical administration, to increase our Site's functionality and user-friendliness and to better tailor the Site to our visitors' needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We also use “web beacons,” “pixel tags,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (individually or collectively “Web Beacons”) on our Site. A Web Beacon is an electronic image, often a single pixel, embedded on web pages. Web Beacons are ordinarily not visible to users. Web Beacons allow us to count the number of users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services and to generate statistics about how our Site is used.
D_Emptyspace Members.When you register for the Site and create an Account, your Personal Information (including, but not limited to, your name) will be publicly viewable via the Site. We recommend that you guard your sensitive information and we encourage you to think carefully about what information you post via the Site.
D_Emptyspace Forums.If you choose to participate in the D_Emptyspace forums via the Site, the content of any comments or information you post in such forums will be publicly available via the Site, together with your profile picture, your name, and a link to your profile on the Site. Participating in the D_Emptyspace forums is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with other D_Emptyspace Users.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide our Services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, payment processing, billing and shipping services, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. D_Emptyspace cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of D_Emptyspace or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers. D_Emptyspace may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
To completely delete all Personal Information you provide to D_Emptyspace, you must contact us at email@example.com.If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
The security of your Personal Information is important to D_Emptyspace. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100vw secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) via the Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In some cases, we also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (1) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (2) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
This Site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to D_Emptyspace. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, username, login password or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
A6 2F TIPS TOWN, Heasung-bldg, 165, Yeocksam-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea (06247)
6F, 125, Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea; Tel. No.: 82 (2) 6302-7127
Your rights. You may ask us to take the following actions:
To request one of these actions, contact us at email@example.com. We may request information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
You can always opt out of our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe prompt in the message. You may still receive administrative or other non-marketing messages.
We generally process your personal data on the following legal bases:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can always submit a complaint to your data protection regulator. You can find your data protection regulator here.